cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap sd and crm certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i came to know we can do sap sd certification only by paying the exam fee, rather than paying the entire course fee, if we write the exam in saudi or malaysia.

i am having marketing experience and wnt to do sap sd certifcaion and later crm certification

is it correct reg the exam fee? if so please any one can give me details?

plzzzz

reg

gvr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

You can do the certification by only paying the certification fee exam. You can appear to these exam based on your experience in marketing. You contact to your nearest SAP office and enquire about the process. Once you are through with all formalities you ca appear for the exam. The following link provides the list of SAP centers as per your country wise.

[SAP |http://www12.sap.com/contactsap/countries/index.epx]

Any further query please post.

Thanks

Sushant

Edited by: Sushant Krishen on Dec 22, 2008 9:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ya i know the centers of certification

but i mean, i came to know that rather than having training i can write the ceritfication only be paying 30k in saudi and malaysia

but in india, i must take the training from sap education partnet by paying 3 lakhs and write the exam. but in those places no need to pay that 3 lakhs and can only pay 30k and write exam

so any information reg that>?

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

The same theory mentioned by you apply to India also. Here also you can do the certification by simply paying the certification fee. the following thread is usefull to you.

[SAP Certification|;

Thanks

Sushant