cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete the Zero Quantity Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

When I try to delete the product location combination it say's 'Order exits delete it using /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL report (In debugging mode I can see an order with Category : BI and Quantity : 0.00). But when I use /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL report its not deleting the orders (It's not able to recognize the quantity with Zero orders). Please let me know how to delete these orders ( Category : BI and Quantity : 0.00).

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I will assume that we are talking about a Sales order. I will further assume that we are not talking about a temporary quantity assignment, which you could delete using /SAPAPO/AC06.

I have never faced a zero quantity order that I wanted to delete. First thing I would try would be to use the reconciliation report /SAPAPO/CCR to see if the order appears there with a 'delete' Icon. Then, I would try LiveCache reconciliation report /SAPAPO/OM17.

The tool I use to delete the most difficult orders is /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS. You will need to have the GUID of the order, which you can find using /SAPAPO/OM16.

Happy hunting!

Rgds,

DB49

Answers (0)