cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

1). In RG1 register closing stock balance is not getting matched with the MM BE stock..

2). When we extract for exports under bond and no bond even that's coming under home use. It's not getting updated under EXPORTs Column. Can anyone giveme the clue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1). In RG1 register closing stock balance is not getting matched with the MM BE stock..

Check the table J_1IRG1 and trace the entries which is not get updated. Those documents which is not updated. Update the RG1 register using transaction J1I5 and extract using J2I5 and dwon load the register using J2I6 and check the balance.

2). When we extract for exports under bond and no bond even that's coming under home use. It's not getting updated under EXPORTs Column. Can anyone giveme the clue

It depends upon what classification you choose while updating RG1 register. Suppose you select IDH then system will update RG1 register under home use. So you have to select right classification for the right material document. Suppose if you want to update for export under bond chose any of the these depending upon the transaction IWE/IWT/IWO.

Regards

MBS

Answers (0)