cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

c-project and CATS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am an HR consultant and working in ECC6 for our current project.There is an enhancement pack 3 which has been added and its shows Cproject integration with CATS.As per my understanding this would not replace CATS but just would act as an interface.

So just wanted to know how we can go ahead with the process.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards

-Swati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can create project in cproject and assign resources to that project. and when u assign resources to task , u can fetch actual time resources allocated to the project. for cost associated with project.

many more features when u integrates cprojects with CATS.

Thnaks

AMit

note: Award points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you .LIke in CATS Classic also we have the function of assigning employees and capturing their time entries. I would like to know what is the web functionality it can perform or what is the major difference between CATS classic and CATS integration with cprojects.

Thanks and Regards

-Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

CA-TS Classic

Particularly suited to users who also use the SAP system ( SAP end user) to perform other tasks. Can be web enabled by integrating with EP.Most suitable user interface for entering working times for multiple personal, by assistants.

CA-TS Regular

it offers similar data entry screen and function like CA-TS classic but user can enter Information by WEB browser or ITS server. User need not to have SAPGUI.

CA-TS for service provider

The data entry screen for CATS for service providers is based on recording billable services, and therefore does not resemble a traditional paper timesheet.

if u want more information , let me know

Thanks

AMit

note: award points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit ,

Thaks for it. But my question is CATS Classic and Cproject intergration with CATS.

I need to know the difference in betwwen the two .

Thanks

-Swati

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

In the person's worklist in CATS you'll get the list of the cProject's tasks. In cProject's you assing business partners to task. BP you can transfer from HR to cProjects (the person in HR becomes BP in cProjects).

Regards, Konstantin

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Basically, what cProjects and CATS integration does is that when you assign a resource to a task in cProjects, you can see the task assigned to that person in CATS work list for that person.

Now when you confim the time of that person in CATS for that cProjects task, it automatically updates confirmation in cProjects for that task. So you need not do the confirmation of cProjects task separately.

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It will act as an inteface. It will not replace CATS.

You will have to do all the backened setting for cProjects integration with CATS.

Regards

Award points for useful information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks a lot for the help.Just one more clarification in CATS we enter the Time Sheet for a single person or multiple and then the relevant interface tables gets updated(MM,HR CO etc)

But waht additional functions would be posible with cproject.Or what basic functionality it has.

Thanks

Swati