cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order credit release from VKM3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to configure the system , for a senario wherein in case of credit limit exhaust of a cust, system should block sales order for delivery and it should be approved / released by a manager or superior through transaction code VKM3

I have configured the credit management but somehow , my sales order VKM3 release fuctionality is not working .

can you pls specify all the config steps so that i can check and validate if in case I am not missing something

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umang,

I hope following document may be useful to you.

[Credit management|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFCM/SDBFCM.pdf]

Regards,

Abhee.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi umang bhur

check wheather the following assignment has been done or not as you are getting the error

1)For the problem you are facing check in FD32 wheather you have assigned any authorization person or not

2)For every credit limit you will be assigning a authorization person with some credit limit

3)Check wheather the conditon record with KRML output has been maintained or not

Check the following steps for configuration

Step1 : SPRO-ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE-Assignment- financial accounting-Assign company code to credit control

Step 2 :SPRO-ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE-Assignment- financial accounting-Assign sales area to credit control area

Step 3 : spro- financial accounting u2013 accounts receivable and account payable u2013credit control account u2013 Define Risk categories

Step 4 : Spro- sales and distribution u2013 basic functions u2013 Credit/Risk management - Credit/Risk management Settings

Step 5 : Check in the settings you need to do the following things

Step 5a) In our pricing procedure we will be assigning subtotal to the net value .

Step 5b) Spro- sales and distribution u2013 basic functions u2013 Credit/Risk management - Credit/Risk management Settings- configure partner determination procedure , We will be assigning partner functions credit Representative (KB) and Credit Manager (KM) to our account grp so that once the total credit limit exceeds we can put a mail to them

Step 5c) : Maintain KRML output type and maintain condition record for this output type , so that Once the net value exceeds the mail should go to the credit mgr or credit rep

Step 6) Spro- sales and distribution u2013 basic functions u2013 Credit/Risk management - Credit/Risk management Settings- Determine active receivables per item category

Step 7) Spro- sales and distribution u2013 basic functions u2013 Credit/Risk management u2013 Credit management u2013 Define Credit groups

Step 😎 Spro- sales and distribution u2013 basic functions u2013 Credit/Risk management u2013 Credit management u2013Assign sales documents and Delivery documents

Step 9) Spro- sales and distribution u2013 basic functions u2013 Credit/Risk management u2013 Credit management- Define Automatic credit control (T.code u2013 OVA8)

Step 10 : In FD32 we maintain the credit limit for the payer (T.code FD32)

Regards

Srinath