cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the namepace created couldn't be found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

Thank you very much for your reply in advance.

I created a namespace http://filetofile under a software component. Then created a data type. as I tried to activate the data type, a message says that Namespace http://filetofile is not defined in the software component version SUNDAY3 , 3 of sunday(the software ) . have you ever met this error?

How should I correct it?

BR

Sony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

First save and activate the namespace.

second - activate the DT.

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem I couldn't find the namespace in Change list or could't see any command like activate while right click on the namespace.

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

delete.re-create.

go to your SWCV.

press the '+' button.

fill the namespace alias.

save.

activate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, what SWCV stand for ? where can I find it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, couldn't find the namespace created in the change list or couldn't find any command for activate while right click on the namespace.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are not able to find your namespace in Software Component version then check in one of the window it will be open. then save it first and then only this namespace will be visible to you under software component version list and there by right clicking you can create the objects like data type message type.

If any way you are not able to find this then double click on your SWCV(3 of SUNDAY) and then goto edit mode and click on + button to create new namespace aqnd then first save it and then follow the data type creation process.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sony,

SWCV means Software Componet Version, It is created when you create the Software Component under the Product in the SLD.

In Integration Repository you need to import the Software Component version from the SLD. You have to create the namespace under the SWCV.

rightclick on SWCV select create and provide the valid namespace name and click on save. If already it is having the namespace then double click on SWCV and it opens one window and click on + symbol to add new namespace.

Then activate the your SWCV in the change list.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SWCV stands for software component version. In your scenario SUNDAY3 is the swcv. To activate the namespace go to change list.... there you can find your swcv SUNDAY3....right click on it and first activate swcv and automatically namespace will be activated, then you can try to activate the data type.

Thanks,

Indrani.