cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exports Sales Rebate and Lout configuration required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frendz,

Here My client having Manufacture Exports.

Process:- 1. Sales Order(Sch.Agrement) is created Only One>Multiple Deliveries>Multiple Invoices&Tax Invoices>Only One ARE1.

There are 2 types of scenarios One is Rebate and LOUT

A. If LOUT Excise Duties Not Applicable.

B. If REBATE Excise Duties is Applicable.

Client decides Either LOUT or REBATE while creation of Excise Invoice(J1IIN),

Because there client can see Excise Balance RG23 Part A and PLA,

If Excise Balance is negative then he will click on LOUT, without Accounting Document.

If Excise Balance is positive then he will click on Non Bond then Accounting Doc Generates Accounting Entries go to Rebate Account, It should Not goes to Customer Account.

For this scenario how can i config pricing procedure in S.o and B.doc and how can i get accounting Entries to Rebate account.

This is exactly client requirement if is there any other process in standard send me immediately.

Hari Prasad

Edited by: Hari Prasad on Dec 21, 2008 8:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This scenarion is nothing to do with your pricing procedure. Only thing you have to do is while creating excise invoice if you want account entries for the excise invoice you have to select the EXCISE INVOICE TYPE "NO BOND" under UTILIZATION screen of J1IIN.

If you donot want to have accounting entries for excise invoice then you have TWO options to select under EXCISE INVOICE TYPE 'BOND' or 'LOUT'. If you are using BOND then you have to select BOND or if you are using LOUT then you have to select LOUT.

Just to add one more line: In your pricing procedure all excise condition should be in statistical.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS,

I got it exactly what u r telling but Excise Accounting Entries should goes to Rebate G/L Account and Not Cenvat but when u click on no bond for exports it will goes to cenvat account. for that hw can i config settings for rebates.

Hari

Answers (0)