cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find who deletes sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

how to find who deleltes sales order ?and When ?

Anyhelp will be appreciated!

CynthiaYu

Edited by: yu Cynthia on Dec 21, 2008 4:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the details of who has deleted the sales order using transaction code VA03.

In transaction code VA03, enter the sales order number.

Without hitting enter button, go to menu Environment -> changes.Then execute. This will display the user name, date and time on which the sales order was deleted.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

At least in 4.6C it seems not to be possible to check changes for a deleted sales order directly via VA03. But you can use an existing order number and change it in the initial screen of report RVSCD100.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure about 4.6c.

But in 4.7 you can see the details.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cynthia

Check in VA05 or VA05N list of sales orders also where you can see the status of the sales document

Apart from the above this standard report will help you to some extent

VEXP -

Expiring SD Documents

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Dec 21, 2008 11:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

1.VA05N do this T-code exist?

2.I cannot find any programe named VEXP by using T-CODE SE38

3.VA05 is used to see all the sales order created by some customer.And the sales order has been deleted.The sales order no.donot exist in va03 list.

So.any other suggestion?

Sincerely Cynthia

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi cynthia

Firstly , If i a am not wrong VA05N is working from latest version i suppose but VA05N is there as i have checked in ECC 6.0 version

secondly VEXP is the t.code to check and it should not be checked in SE38

Thirdly , in VA05 you can see the the sales order where you can see the sales order status has been deleted / reason for rejection field that means the sales order has been deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath:

tks for your kindly info.

our system is R/3 4.7.So we donot have t-code VA05N and VEXP.

and what I need exactly is the historical record of sales order which have been deleted by user?

Sincerely Cynthia

China

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

and the sales order been delete I means not just make a rejection mark but delete the oder which you can not display via t-code VA03.

Sincerely Cynthia

China

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you can see that anywhere. I suggest your customer uses reason for rejection of all items instead of deleting sales orders if you need to track that kind of changes.