cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***Stored procedure Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not sure it it is ossible or not using Stored procedure as I never user it.

My requirement is that,I will have 600000 records from the SAP system to Database (jdbc).

Every time I run the scenario,these records will be deleted(complete delete) first in Database(jdbc) and then again 600000 records will be inserted in to JDBC.

As I cant send these many records at once i am sending it in multiples of 500.

The problem is that these 500 records will be deleted when i send next 500 records ,All the 600000 must be deleted once they get updated.

Is there any way to attain this.

Did any face this type of requirement.

Any suggessions would be appreaciated.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member9864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Potharaju,

of course it's possible to work with Stored Procedure on receiver JDBC Adapter. Please refer to the following documents:

Also SAP documentation might help (StatementName5):

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/7e/5df96381ec72468a00815dd80f8b63/frameset.htm

However, according to what you have addressed here, I don't think a Stored Procedure is really needed here. You just need 2 "Statements" in the target structure: one is having the DELETE action, and the other is INSERT or UPDATE_INSERT.

regards,

Chen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One suggestion is that...why dont you use Insert_update action for JDBC receiver...and maintain the primary key in JDBC table.

Instead of deleteing and inserting the entreis..every time...

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wish I could do it .This is the user requirement.

All the records must be deleted first when the scenario is run.