cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to know can I post invoice with withholding tax data through SRM? The problem is, my invoice was posted successfully to R/3 through SRM, but without WT information being captured. If I post the invoice directly from R/3, WT information was being captured with no error.

Is there something I need to configure in SRM or R/3?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cire,

refer the following threads

Path -> Cross Application Basic Settings - > Tax Calculation ->

Determine System for Tax Calculation

Enter Tax Code

Determine Tax Code for Country/Product Category

Assign Enterprise Buyer Tax Code to FI System

Define Tax Calculation for Freight Costs

Activate Withholding Tax

Activate Withholding Tax

Use

In this IMG activity, you specify whether withholding tax should be activated for a vendor. This depends on the FI system, company code, and vendor.

Activities

You can activate/deactivate withholding tax as follows:

1. Use the input help to select a company code (before the list of company codes is displayed, you have to enter a target system). Note that you must specify a company code.

2. Enter a vendor manually, or use the input help to select a vendor. If you enter * or a blank space in this field, the data you enter will apply to all vendors.

3. If you want to activate withholding tax for the vendor, select the Active checkbox. If you want to deactivate withholding tax for the vendor, deselect the Active checkbox.

4. Save your input.

Example

Company Code Vendor Active

Logsys1/1000 1000 X

Logsys1/1000 2000 <blank>

Logsys2/0100 * X

Logsys2/0200 <blank> X

Logsys2/0100 <blank> <blank>

Logsys2/0100 1000 <blank>

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu.

I can not find the configuration in SRM. My client is using SRM version 4.0, is this feature supported in version 4.0? If not, is there an alternative solution?

Thank you very much.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This Functionality is available in SRM 5.0 onward only during withholding tax is calculated when entering invoices in srm 5.0.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu, appreciate your help very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cire,

You may refer to OSS note 546564 and 635452 if your client using 4.0

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

or you may try in BADI or user exit in R3 to populate withholding tax before invoice posted.

Answers (0)