cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check if the text objects have been uploaded to SAP GRC RAR 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When I tried to upload the the static text from ecc6 in foreground to GRC RAR 5.3 , after some time I am getting the following error.

"The page cannot be displayed " error. Have any one faced this error ? If so what to do?

When I tried to upload it in background, after assigning a background job id, Job Completed successfully.

But how can we check if the static text have been actually uploaded to the server ? Is there any way we can check this using debugger? if so how we can do this?

I could'nt find any notes or similar posts for this. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let's go for an exercise called "Do it yourself"

1. Checkout what is there in SAPtext.txt Understand the data, and answer yourself what exactly is there in the file.

2. Look for the same in the RAR front end, Tip: checkout the actions objects around risk, functions, BP creation.

You don't need debugger for this

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

Thanks for the reply

I am not talking about the standard objects delivered with support package VIRACCNTNT00_0.sar. I am asking

about the static text we download from ecc6 using /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_DESC . It contain the details about authorization object . How can we see them around risk, functions, BP creation?

We can of course check if the sap standard (rules, function etc) initial upload files ( 5.3_download_files ) have been successfully uploaded for rule sets, functions, risks etc by searching with * under Rule architect under respective fields.

Is there any other way?

Thank you once again .

Former Member
0 Kudos

My answer remains same for your second query, you would say why did i mentioned SAPText.txt the reason is in the user guide. Search for "/VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_DESC" under the explanation you will find a tip which gives you a suggested name for downloading objects from your backend system.

Tip 1: Yes you can see the search results of risks, functions Now Try to create a Function, and look for actions and permissions there you have your auth objects.

Tip 2: Love your user guide and notes more then SDN

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

It is possible to use debugger to find the static text objects .

in the debugger screen execute the following query.

select * from virsa_cc_objtext

Infact you have posted the same info in the link

Thank you for the other information also. But from where did you got the user guide?. can you give the link of user guide. I got these configurations steps from grc how to links. Please share that that as well.

Answers (0)