cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection / complaint score not getting updated in vendor evaluation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We here have mapped vendor evaluation process, for Quality we have considered 2 subcriterias namely GR Inspection and Rejection / complaint.

When I do GR the quality scores are updating as per my user decision, but when i do rejections the Rejection / complaint subcriteria is not getting updated. I even tried by doing on line rejection and creating manual quality notification after actual GR. But in no way the parameter ' Rejection / complaint' score getting updated.

Please guide.

Thanks and with regards.

Shekhar Mokashi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Both the parameters work independently. So quality score for the lot is not reduced when you create a notification.

also the denominator of the proportional factor mentioned above ( NXK) / (FXU)contains the weighted value of deliveries to the relevant purchasing organization in the reference period.

If this value is high, the quality score remains at its maximum level and the influence of the complaints on the quality score (whole number) only becomes apparent if there is a large number of corresponding quality notifications.If this value is less than the estimated damage as a result of a quality notification, the quality score is reduced to its lowest level based on the existence of one quality notification*

Hope this helps

Regards

gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

1 This is defined by SAP. you cannot find it anywhere in the config or so

2. if your rejecting material after it reaches shop floor my recommendation will be change the UD code of the lot from which the material has come with rejection UD code and lower the quality score for that lot.

this way you can hit the vendor evaluation

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gajesh,

Thanks for your Reply,

For example I have taken GR with Quality Score 100 (calculating based on UD Codes)the same mateial is rejected at the time of usage in production and I have created notification for the same , in these cases systerm is calucating the vendor quality score based on how many notfications have been generated with the combination of vendor and material.(using rejection/complaint as a sub criterio)

My query is what about the quality score 100 which is rated at the time of GR, when you create notifcation for the same material and vendor at the time of production there will be a another quality score, how system is considering both the quality scores?

Logically if I am correct ,the GR Quality score should get dedected whenever you create notifcation in prodcution.

Please clarify me in this regards,

Regards,

Raj

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

A lot of factors comes in Complaint notification under vendor evaluation and is bit confusing.

This is the formula used. Please make sure that these fields are maintained

Quality scrore(QSC) = QSC min + (QSC Max- QSC Min) * ( 1- (Nk)/ (FU)

QScmin = Lower limit for QSc

QKZmax = Upper limit for QSc

N = Number of Q-notifications in the applicability period

K = Estimated nonconformity costs

F = Share of business volume for QSc calculation

U = Sales of the vendor in the applicability period

And also Quality Score = QSC Min , IF (NK) > (FU)

u2022The range of values for the quality scores was defined in Basic Settings/ Settings at Client Level.

u2022The reference period and the business volume factor were defined in the Purchasing Organization Data

u2022K is defined in SPRO > Quality Managament > Quality Notification > Information system > define non conformity Cost for vendor evaluation

u2022F = Specifies the percentage for the business volume that will be taken into consideration when calculating the partial criterion 'complaint'.The business volume represents the limiting value for the lowest quality score of the partial criterion complaint.

for eg

QScmin = 1

QScmax = 100

Estimated nonconformity costs per quality notification = 500.00

Factor for relevant turnover share = 0.1

No. of notifications = 20

Turnover = 1 000 000.00

Score = 1+ (100 -1) * ( 1- ( 20 * 500) / (0.1 * 1 000 000)

= 1+ 99 * 0.9

= 90.1

In your case , please note

*The denominator of the proportional factor mentioned above ( NXK) / (FXU)contains the weighted value of deliveries to the relevant purchasing organization in the reference period.

If this value is high, the quality score remains at its maximum level and the influence of the complaints on the quality score (whole number) only becomes apparent if there is a large number of corresponding quality notifications.If this value is less than the estimated damage as a result of a quality notification, the quality score is reduced to its lowest level based on the existence of one quality notification*

Hope this helps

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

1. Can you please tell me the path in QM where this formula (QSC min + (QSC Max- QSC Min) * ( 1- (Nk)/ (FU) han been defined.

2. After GR, lot was accepted and Quality score was 100. The same stock was issued to Production,while using it was found defective and sent back to vendor . How is this going to effect vendor evaluation.

regards,

Raja