cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next inspection date

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Inspection interval" is defined in the QM view of Material Master, and the system is calculating the Next inspection date from mfg. date automatically, and feeding it automatically in the relevant field in the Batch.

Hence, we need to change u201CNext inspection dateu201D manually for each previous batch if it is revised on the basis of stability, which is practically vary difficult.

Requirement: Retest period shall be revised if changed updated in material master for inspection interval.

AYK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AYK,

Pls check the following,

1. Material master views - General plant data - Batch management active

- Quality Management - Inspection interval given

- Catolog profile assigned as 'Calibration'

2. Batch created for material thr' T code: MSC1N and used classification if required.

3. Use T code: QA07 for scheduling as per the interval in material master.

From this, one lot will be created. For every due QA07 must be used for scheduling. Pls give feedback.

Reg,

VRMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AYK,

Pls check the following,

1. Material master views - General plant data - Batch management active

- Quality Management - Inspection interval given

- Catolog profile assigned as 'Calibration'

2. Batch created for material thr' T code: MSC1N and used classification if required.

3. Use T code: QA07 for scheduling as per the interval in material master.

From this, one lot will be created. For every due QA07 must be used for scheduling. Pls give feedback.

Reg,

VRMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AYK

From your post it appears that you have Batch Management activated lready and QM functionality you are trying to activate subsequently.

I think you need to make use of Recurring inspection for Batches with Shelf Life Expiry Date (SLED) then only this functionality will work in totality. For this purpose in QM view add Inspection interval period alongwith SLED data

You can use Trigger manually ( T.code QA07) or Job planning ( T.code QA05) for this purpose.

Incase you just want to update next Inspection, you need to do one by one OR make LSMW for same.

Hope this will give you clue

Regards

GIRISH

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI AYK,

as per best of my information no such development / settings available in SAP for the purpose you have asked for. But the best and fastest way to meet the requirement is.....

- create and LSMW to change the Next inspection data in Batch.

- Down load the data from the batch in excel.

- Change the inspection interval in the Material master.

- Add the difference of days between the current Inspection interval and new inspection interval.

- Upload the new Next inspection date.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shyamal

How i can download previous batch for the perticular material ? is there any standard transaction ?

AYK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AYK,

There are more than one way to down load the list of batches for a material.

- Run any of the report that give the list batches material wise. e.g. QA33, BMBC. And simply download it in required data. Set it in appropriate format in excel.

- You can download the same from the tables also. Note the tables are MCHA - Batches, CDHDR - Change document header etc.

You can have list in ALV format fro above mentioned ways, where you can right click and download ion spreadsheet.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, i tried with BMBC... after dowbloading next inspection date i can change it manually through MSC2n.

AYK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, AYK

If you have succeeded to download the next inspection date then why did you change it through manually?? Prepare ans LSMW for that purpose and make it one shoot clear!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks Shyamal

I have followed the steps suggested by you.. done

AYK