Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reasons Of Rejection

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to create a Quatation for Report purpose only.Bur after Creation Quatation it shows OPEN.

Is there any settings that when i m creating Quatation system will by default assign the reasons of rejection for that specific document only.

So the Document will be complete.

Or any other idea

Regards

Sahoo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, here's one idea how to do it.

1. Copy your quotation document type to another document type (no changes), not relevant for copy control

2. Copy your item categories to other item categories (Item type standard, Sched. lines allowed, Item not relevant for delivery or billing), not relevant for copy control

3. Assign the new item categories to your new document type by replacing the old item categories as default item category

4. Create a new schedule line category, not relevant for delivery or copy control

5. Assign your schedule line categories as default to the new item categories

This way your new quotation type will not be complete, but it will be not relevant for status and will not show in the open quotations list. As you're creating these for statistical purpose only, copy control will not be needed and when you don't maintain it, no one can accidentally create a sub-sequent order.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

it is possible,

but first you need to confirm , why you want to use "reason for rejection"- ?

you want to block this document for the user who is creating quotation for further process like create sales order n so.

so that once reason for rejection is removed, then order creation will be allowed.

you want to use it for any authorization purpose.

we have similar req- as, user will create quotation, but this quotation cant be sent to customer, until its approved by the concerned person.

To achieve this, I have used status profile (Tcode:BS02) by copying existing status profile & modified according to my req.

assign this status profile in doc type. VOV8.

try out, n reply it wont works,

one more way, is you can use SHD0- Transaction variant , same can be assigned to the doc type.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shaoo,

I don't think it is possible through standard settings you need to go for some enhancement with the help of ABAPer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sahoo,

Default value for a field (reason of rejection)in a document can be given by creating transaction variant.

[Transaction variant|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/232037ebf1cc09e10000009b38f889/content.htm]

Regards,

Abhee.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To my knowledge it is not possible in the standard SAP and you have to take the help of a userexit. You can also consider the option of using the Validity dates of the Quotation. Create the quotation with the same from and to dates and the quotation will expire in one day. Though this is not a perfect solution, you can consider this as an alternative.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

COnfigure Your Rejection Reason

OVAG : Put the Tick On the NRP, OLI and BIC

assign the same in the Rejection Reasons

YOur Problem will be solved.

regards,

A S