cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD-Rejected. Accepting the Qty.in Unrest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! QM SAP Gurus.

During QA32 process, After Result Recording

UD status as Accepted or Rejected. But still we are able to move the Qty. to

Blocked stock or Unrest. stock.

Is there any facility is available to Block / Freeze the Row..with refer to the UD

If we accept the lot, the Unrestricted row only should be active. Other rows should be freezed / greyed.

Kindly help in this regard.

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you can restrict this by only using user exits. You can use following user exits related to usage decision. program with using the UD code to corresponding posting you require otherwise populate a error.

QEVA0001 Enhancement: Quantity posting for usage decision

QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suryamurthy,

there is no possibility for your requirement.

So better you can assign follow up action in selected set.

so that you can make a goods posting depending upon ur usage decision.

thanks

bhuvanesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

It is not possible to hide any row from the Stock posting screen as per the UD code selection. But yes your requirement can be meet. Follow below steps.

- Set the Posting proposal to UD in QS51. Run trx QS51,,,,Select the appropriate UD code,,,,,reach up tyo SELECTED SET OVER VIEW screen.

- Here against each UD Code, set the posting proposal to UD according to the valuation of UD code.

- e.g. For the code ACCEPTED set the posting proposal as "VMENGE01 To unrestricted use" and for the UD CODE valuation rejected set it to VMENGE04 To Block stock or VMENGE02 Scrap" as per the requirement.

- Now system will allow to post the stock the relevant stock type only as set in the UD Code.

- More over than this, you can activate the Check box "Background Processing of Stock Screen". By doing this system will post the stock automatically to the relevant stock, as per the set Posting proposal for the UD Code.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for your reply.

Posting proposals are done as mentioned by you only."Stock screen background" is also activated.

By this setting system automatically move the qty. based on the UD.

Logically the other fields should not accept the entry. Now it accepts.

My requirement is that "Is their any system control or setup is available to block or give an alert"?

Pls. help me.

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for your reply.

Posting proposals are done as mentioned by you only."Stock screen background" is also activated.

By this setting system automatically move the qty. based on the UD.

Logically the other fields should not accept the entry. Now it accepts.

My requirement is that "Is their any system control or setup is available to block or give an alert"?

Pls. help me.

Regards,

Surya