Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS updation

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In our company, we use LIS. During the go-live stages we did not activate the LIS updation in the info structures. But after 2 weeks we have activated the same. So, the previous data didn't update in the LIS. Can any one please explain the procedure to bring in all the data in Info structure S001.

Regards,

Parthasarathy.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

GO to the FOllowing Transactions:

MCVCHECK01

MCVCHECK02

MCVCHECK03

Put the Infotypes and Update the Same

your problem will be Solved.

Edited by: SAP Consultant on Dec 20, 2008 2:42 PM

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Consultant,

There is no option of giving the info structure as input. Please clarify. I have run the transaction MCVCHECK01 today morning at 8.50 AM. But till now it is running in background.

Normally how much time it will take.

Regards,

Parthasarathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to execute the transaction OLI7, OLI8 and OLI9 in sequence.

Give the name of the Infostr. that you want to setup.

IMP: Make all updates in some other version...like &(A. Once you have checked the data in this version, then you can transfer the data from version &(A to 000 which is the active version.

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new version and updated all the records through OLI7,8 and OLI9 in the infostructure S001 and S003.

Then after deleting the records in the version 000 , I have copied fresh from the new version to standard SAP's version of 000.

The again after checking I am finding some differences in the order and invoiced quantity.

Is there any possibility in the program that it will ignore the records which are created before LIS settings?

But even then , the last month data is not matching. Please guide me.

Regards,

Parthasarathy.R

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi parthasarathy

So as you have done OLI7, OLI8 & OLI9 for the infostructures S001 and S003.There should not be any possibility that it will ignore the records which were created before LIS settings.

As you have deleted from 000 version , that means you might have uploaded again the data .So while uploading there are chances of missing some sales orders and invoices .

As you said that there is a difference in the sales order and invoice qty then go to VA05 and give the FROM and TO dates and then Cross check the required fields like Net Value etc so that it will help you

Regards

Srinath

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shreenath,

I do understand that I can cross verify the same from VA05 but Is there any way to rectify the same? Please advice.

Regards,

Parthasarathy.R

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi parthasarthy

Kindly check with the following reports as you have copied again

MCVCHECK01

MCVCHECK02

MCVCHECK03

Secondly check the following reports also VA05N(List of sales orders) / MCTC(material Analysis)

Also check if any errors or warning msgs have come in the pricing like XXXX condition type price is missing etc .Because of that also the net value doesnt update sometimes

Thirdly , check the Net value of the sales orders of the sales document type OR and billing document type F1/F2 and not the other sales document types .If Net value is coming then check wheather the SIS have been activated or not for other sales and billing document types or not .

Regards

Srinath

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

When updating the infostructure S001, I noticed an issue.

The sales returns quantity is not getting captured under the heading Returns quantity.

System is subtracting the returns from the actual sales and showing the net sales quantity.

Please guide how to solve this issue.

Regards,

Parthasarathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajavelu,

I checked update rule for infostructure S001 and update group 2 (Tcode MC26), and they should post to "negative" fields.

Therefore you seem to have a problem with the update group determination (STAFO).

Check customizing of update group determination at the item level (Tcode OVRP) and at header level (Tcode OVRO).

Tip: You MUST enter the line to check the update group, it does not show from the main screen!

Check the update through Tcode MCVR.

As the update group in the sales documents will be wrong, you must run again transaction OLI7 with the option "new update group determination" and also "update documents" so they will be saved in the DB.

To understand better, check the VBAP-STAFO and VBAK-STAFO fields for your return document. Instead of 2 (returns), it is probably updated with a 1 (normal document).

Best Regards,

Franck

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Franc,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have checked the necessary settings and made the corrections.

I have again deleted the DB data in the current version and loaded all the data again.

After completing the same , I found that for some materials the returns quantity is shown in the billing quantity with negative sign. the same quantity is also shown as returns quantity in the next column.

But for other materials the returns quantity is shown only in the respective column with positive sign.

I came to know this issue only after several ways of testing. Can you please help me in what other way I have to proceed to make the infostructure S001 and S003.

Regards,

Parthasarathy.R

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

thanx