pl help me

Regards

LVK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most probably, for the same G/L Account some other transactions would have been running in different system. Just wait for few minutes and then retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at the time of save the excise invoice i got the following error :

No account is specified in item 0000000001

Message no. F5670

Diagnosis

No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000000001" of the FI/CO document.

System Response

The Financial Accounting program cannot process the document.

Procedure

A system error has probably occurred in the application you called up. Check the data transferred to item "0000000001" of the FI/CO document

again if i press erter button it display one more error like :

System failure during locking GL account by XXXXX

Message no. 8I076

Regards

LVK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Go to VA02 -- Header - Financial Accounting - Field name: Account Assignment Group. Check whether the correct Account Assignment Group is flowing

- Go to VF03 -- Header - Header - Field name: Account Assignment Group. Check whether the correct Account Assignment Group is flowing

- Go to FS00, input the G/L Account for sales and check whether you have maintained value for the field "Account Group" under "Type/Description" tab. This should be done by your FI consultant.

- Go to VKOA, select the table / combination, for which all sales related G/L Accounts have been assigned. There check whether the sales G/L is assigned for KOFI

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)