cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Mapping in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to push the data into Value Mapping based on unique field..

If it is pls let me know the UDF & API to use in mapping ..

Thanks,

vasanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are talking about dynamically adding values to a value mapping table using an api ref: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00ee347e-aabb-2a10-b298-d15a1ebf...

This is for xi 3.0/pi 7.0 though !!!

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "based on unique field"? Value mapping always have a key value pair.

If you are planning to perform value mapping inside java mapping, then APIs are present.

https://help.sap.com/javadocs/NW04S/current/pi/index.html

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

My Question is wrong...Sorry

Is it possible to push the data into value mapping using UDF or with JAVA API.

Please let me know & navigate to the Path if there are any JAVA API..

Thanks,

Kumar.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the link I posted above. It could be used both through UDF or through Java mappings.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically you can use database lookups.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Is it possible to push the data into value mapping using UDF or with JAVA API.

Hi Kumar,

Your question is still confusing, what I understood from your question is: You want to push/enter/maintain the data into value mapping in Integration Directory by using some UDF or JAVA API.

If your ans is yes, then it is not possible with any UDF or JAVA API. You have to maintain the values manually into value mapping in ID.

Please let me know if my understanding was correct else follow the solution provided by Prateek and other experts.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

value mapping needs to be define in IR and it will be configured in ID where you will define the values for your each and individual field.

there is no need to write any UDF or API for it

regards

sandeep