cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading User Details into User-Details Data Object on DOE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We ´ve been configurating NW Mobile and there is a step where users must be created thru IDM and later on uploading them to DOE by SDOE_LOAD trx. The question is whether users/auth. can be created thru SU01 (standard way) w/o IDM?

See following link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/45/17a78cd8000064e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

We tried to do it by SU01 but got an error when uploading user details to DOE using SDOE_LOAD trx. and USERDETAILS data object. The error is: " Adapter class not found for the Data Object USERDETAILS in registry, Message no. MMWGENADP004"

Are there any body that faced above issue??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error happens when you generate the DM before the DO.

This check is driven by table SDOE_LOCK_HDR. To solve the problem, remove the "waiting_for" value for the MBO record and set the status to "G" (you might want to copy the record then delete the old one). Then remove the "DM" lines. Double-click the DO in SODE_WB then click generate. In the popup where it says "async?" click "no" for a synchronous generation.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yanik

Very very helpful your aswer, just rest generrate Backend Adapter:

USERDETAILS

USER_DET_BA, under USERDETAIL Data Object.

I tried generate them but i got the followings errors (yellow):

1.-Node USERDETAILS_PROFILENAME is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper SMMW_USER_DETAILS_GETDETAILS

2.- Client specific data object is mapped to client independent BAPI Wrapper

3.- Field ORG_FLAG of Parameter USER_ROLES of BAPI wrapper SMMW_USER_DETAILS_GETDETAILS is not mapped

Could you give me some hints??

Thank you very much

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you regenerate the data object successfully ? you cannot generate the backend adapter or the distribution model unless the data object (top node) is generated.

Ignore the generation errors of the backend adapter. Just do the changes in the table as stated in my other post, then generate the data object. Then you'll be able to generate the backend adapter and the distribution model.

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I did, data object USERDETAILS was generated and also USER_DET_BA backend adapter. Just USERDETAILS backend adapter got error, I know that is not restriction for loading USER on DOE, but I would like to figure it out, if you want I can open a new post about that and you answer it, what do u think?

Error for USERDETAIL backend adapter:

1.- No BapiWrappers defined.

2.- Client specific data object is mapped to client independent BAPI Wrapper

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Efrain,

Which SP level are you on? When you double click the Backend Adaptor node "USER_DET_BA"what do you see for Get List and Get Detail Bapi Wrappers.

-wael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wael

Below is the SP level info:

SAP_ABA 710 0004 SAPKA71004 Cross-Application Component

SAP_BASIS 710 0004 SAPKB71004 SAP Basis Component

PI_BASIS 2006_1_710 0004 SAPKIPYN04 PI_BASIS 2006_1_710

On Get List and Get Detail Bapi there is nothing, then which BAPI Wrappers must used and how to map them against Data Object (node name) ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Efrain,

If you don't see anything there then your installation wasn't completed correctly. Also you are running SP4 you need to contact your Basis team and ask him/her to update your installation. I recommend you goto SP7 and make sure you implement all the SAP Notes listed in the composite notes. (If you don't you will have many other bugs/problems).

Also take a look at this Note 1120357 it might help you fix the USERDETAILS generation.

-wael

Gauravjsap84
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have applied SAP Note 1120357 in my fresh MI 7.1 server. its throwing error "SAP Note does not contain valid correction instructions"...

I have applied it because i was facing same problem "Adapter class not found for the Data Object USERDETAILS in registry, Message no. MMWGENADP004"" in "SDOE_LOAD" tcode...

My system patch level is SAPKA71007......

what to do pls tell reply me...

Regards,

Gaurav Jain

Bangalore

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Note: 1120357 mentioned was relevant for 710 SP03 systems. So, this note is not applicable for your system.

This problem occures because of the objects in SAP BASIS 7.10 software component version were not generated. Check whether objects were generated in the SWCV or not.

If not, check queue DOE_MASS_ACTGEN for any entries. If the queue is in SYSFAIL, then raise a OSS message. Please check this queue in client 000.

If the queue doesn't contain any entries then generate all SAP BASIS 7.10 objects from SDOE_WB transaction.

Regards,

Siva.

Gauravjsap84
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

as per this link i did configuration in 001 client wid full authorization user.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/30/4c5e1a31944073bfda0293af5e3554/frameset.htm

is it wrong ??

should i have to do fully steps in client 000.

& whatever u post in last reply , pls explain in details from where i can check these configuration..

thanks in advanced..

Regards,

Gaurav

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Backend adapter for USERDETAILS data object is not generated. Generate the backend adapter of USERDETAILS using transaction SDOE_WB.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your answer and sorry the delay for replying. But could you be so kindly to show me how to do?, I m not MI expert and need to move on this.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction SDOE_WB, In the sw component version give : SAP BASIS*

In the Object name tab you will see SAP BASIS 7.10

expand the same : expand the Data object category

expand standard:

expand data objects

double click on the USERDETAILS data object : on the application toolbar you will see a round button (GENERATE button) or CTRL+F4.

you may get a popup button choose no. wait till the generation finishes

This will generate the data objects.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Narayani, I did what you suggested yesterday but status is still yellow. If I try to generated it again got a message "Data object USERDATAILS is already pending for generation".

How can I check this pending generation or how can I do it inmediatly??

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Efrain,

Narayani had instructed you to click no when you get a pop up. This was to make sure that the generation happens immediately. But I think if you had selected yes, it would generate in the background. Both ways it shouldn't take much time.

Regards,

Veeraraagavan

P.S. Check your background jobs.

Edit: Also mark the question as answered if my or others' answers solved your question.

Edited by: Veeraraagavan R on Jan 9, 2009 8:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Veeraraagavan, I clicked first on NO and then YES, but it still in yellow, also I checked background job thru SM37, but I didnt find jobs. What could be wrong??

Thanks both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Efrain,

Has it generated yet? It should have taken some time, but must have been generated by now.

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera

No, it is still in yellow, could you give me some hints to figure it out ??

Thanks for your interest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Efrain,

Try to do the same steps again. But this time, just make sure that you allow it to generate synchronously. The prompt asks you whether you want to generate it asynchronously, choose the option which will generate it synchronously.

Regards,

Veera