cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Notification - IW52 - Output - Which SMARTFOMS is calling here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

With IW52 transaction, am getting the change mode of Service Notification.

The output type is 1000 of Shop paper.

We got a issue with the printing of incorrect dates........so, i need to fix it.......but, i do not know, Which SMARTFORM/SAP Script is calling when I go lke,

IW52-->enter->Menu-->Service notification>Print>Notification->select output type of shop paper POPUP--->selected and previewed...........i got the preview.

So, let me know that, How to track the smartfom/script is calling here? I know, NACE, TNAPR table but, how to proceed to find out it? And also wht is the print prog. associated to it?

replied appreciated

thanq

Edited by: SAP ABAPer on Dec 19, 2008 8:54 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tcode - OID1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

when am searching in google, i found ur thread, so, now, am also having same requirement, so, let me know that, How did u resolved it? today, i opened a thread with title--Currency issue in BAPI BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST ??

so, if u know the solution, pls. reply to this thread, waiting for u.

thanq

ur posting:

Hi All,

I am using BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST to upload data in KP06 transaction. Its running fine except one condition when its requires to transfer the data in Object Currency instead of Controlling area currency.

In KP06 we can select USER DEFINED CURRENCY button and post the data in desired object currency. It will save data in controlling area currency only but when we will see in KP06 it will show in object currency.

I am trying to achieve the same through this BAPI.

Please suggest.

Answers (0)