Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amendment of the default Profile Planner CJR2/CJR4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends, good afternoon

Can I take a course in PS?

When I use the profile of the CJR2/CJR4 planner that comes as default is the standard, namely Spall and I can set another profile planner in the transaction or at KP04, correct?

I ask you, are set to come another profile as default (CJR2/CJR4) rather than the standard (SAPALL)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can take a course in PS at your local SAP office

you can set any other planner profile as default to your user setting in the transaction CJR2 or KP04 = that is correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right, I know I can set another profile in KP04 planner or CJR2 in itself, but want the new profile will have as default, without having to define the KP04 or CJR2.

Even if the user left and again from the sap, this profile planner should have come as default

Thank you

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement can be fulfilled as below.

Weather it is CJR2 / CJR4 if you wanted to make any planner profile defaulted for the user.

There are two options.

1. To make Temporary planner profile as default for user. (only comeing out of txn & not log off the SAP )

go to txn CJR2 / CJR4 >Settings menu> Set Planned profile-->in the pop up window inser planner profile which you want to make mandatory --> Enter.

now if you are coming out of CJR2 /CJR4 once again go to txn. you will find that your set planner profile will come as default. The same you can verify via Ctr +F4.

2. To make Permanent planner profile as default for user. ( Log off the SAP)

go to txn CJR2 / CJR4 >Settings menu> Set Planned profile-->in the pop up window inser planner profile which you want to make mandatory --> Ctr +save --> Enter.

In this case, if user will log of to SAP and again log in than your user profile will be which you have maintained permanently by clicking save button.

SAP gives you SAPALL as planner profile by defalut to all the users.

If you set the planner profile in one txn say CJR2 the same changes will get reflected for the CJR4.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

T Code SU3, maintain the parameter ID PPP with what ever profile.

Regards

Sreenivas