cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code Amount Caluculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

In my Sales Order Coditions, System is picking the Tax Code % , But system is not caluculating the Amount. My Company in the Gujarath, In the gujarath sales system is caluculating the amount.

For other states system is not caluculated,

Pls Guide me

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh,

In my case there is no exports, My company base location in the Gujarat, in the gujarat state all tax is working fine. Other states systam only picking % But not Caluculating the amount.

Thnaks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls consult FI team for tax code mainteance.. Also check the condition records for the tax condition types...

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls consult FI team for tax code mainteance.. Also check the condition records for the tax condition types...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Criteria for tax determination is as follows:

1. Departure country (country of the delivering plant)

2. Destination country of the ship to party (country of the shiptoparty)

3. Customer tax classification:

4. Material tax classification:

You can assing a rule at the sales organisation level to determine the sales tax identification number in the order and billing documents (the tax classification determination is linked to this)

For status BLANK, std priority rules as follows:

1. if PY has a sales tax Id and a different SP (PY not equal to SP): tax number and tax classification are taken from PY (SH is no longer relevant). the tax number is determined according to the tax destination country.

2. if 1 does not apply;

if the SH has a sales id or the SP has no sales tax ID, the tax number and tax classification are taken fromthe SH.

3. if 2 does not apply;

tax number and tax classification are trasferred from the SP.

For status A: tax determination and tax classification are determined from the th Sold to party, that tax number is transferred according to tax destination country'.

For status B: data is transfered from the Payer in the same way as A.

Mahesh