cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP webdynpro app not redirecting using Outbound plug in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario-

There is one Abap webdynpro application APP1 calling another abap webdynpro component Comp 2 through outbound plug on a button click. This is working fine if service is tested independantly.

SAP ECC system is having a webispatcher and the application should be accessed using webdipatcher only i.e. ECC should not be called directly.

SSL has been configured b/w ECC and webdipatcher.

The Abap webdynpro application APP1 is integrated into portal using Abap webdynpro iview.

Setting in Portal system are reffering to Webdipatcher for ECC system instead of ECC system directly.

Issue-

App1 is loading successfully into portal and all the data is coming properly but when trying to navigate to second component on button click it is not navigating. iview is getting refreshed but not redirecting to required component and is still on the same application.

Please suggest the reasons and solutions if anyone has clue about it.

Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to these links -

Please check for the portal eventing between the applications.

Regards,

Lekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

Thanks for the early response.

There is Outbound plug used in App1 to navigate to second webdynpro application App2 and this is working fine if service is running independently.

The application is working in the portal also if ECC credentials are given in portal system.

If I give credentials of Webdispatcher for ECC in portal system (This is required), the navigation to second application is not occuring on button click.

Could you please tell me about the possible reasons for the same.

Is it because of webdispatcher config or some settings needs to be done in portal??

Regards

Deepak