cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency in Rebate Agreement is different to Curr. required for Credit Memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a question regarding Rebate Agreements.

We have clients with whom we have Rebate Agreements in USD, but clients are chilean so the Credit Memo is meant to be in Chilean Pesos. But there is apparently no possiblity to change the currency neither in Credit Memo Request neither in Credit Memo. The Chilean Financial Institute does not allow Credit Memo Document issued in USD, it has to be in Chilean Pesos!

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much,

Dominik Ley

Santiago de Chile

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi domnik

First of all maintain currency conversion in OBO8 . Now when you settle the rebate agreement then go to Credit memo order (change mode) and in item data ->conditions tab change the currency then automatically the value will also change and the same value will flow to the Credit memo billing document and then you can forward it to FI.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sri Nath,

I enter into modifying Request but neither in Conditions Tab of item level nor in Sales Tab I can change currency!

Thanks anyway

Dominik

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi domnik

You can change currency at the order level or at billing level also you can change .If you change the currency at billing level then the currency will change

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

all currency fields as at order level (B3) as at billing level (Credit Memo) are grey and not possible to modify.

I would like to achieve that one of three options would be possible:

1. Change currency in B3

2. Change currency in Credit Memo

3. Always fix CLP (Chilean Pesos) in any of these documents (we do not have rebate agreements with foreign clients)

The current configuration does not make possible any of these points.

Thanks again for your help!

Dominik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the answer myself:

Implement note 314992 and it will be possible to change currency.

Thanks to everybody.

Regards,

Dominik