cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having an error in SE80 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created a new webdynpro Component and when i double click on the view i am not able to see it in the layout area. I am getting a message saying Page cannot be displayed. I can however test the application using the URL http://Hostname:Portsap/bc/webdynpro/sap/APPLICATIONNAME.

I think that this has something to do with the services in transaction SICF. But i am not sure. Can anyone please Help

Best Regards,

Mazin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

vivekananthan_sellavel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

1. you want to check full qualifed domain is given or not.if it is configured.

2.give this ipconfig /registerdns in start->run.

3.if it not work consult with basic guys redarding this. To configure the full qulified domain.

Regarding

Vivekananthan.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mazin Mahmood,

I hope there is Nothing missing settings in your SICF transaction beacuse you are able test the application.

Instead you need to do the Following:

Add the R/3 details in your local Host fie.

Click Start --> Run --> Enter Drivers Click Enter --> Open ETC folder --> open Host file with Notepad.

IPaddress(give tab space) Hostname (R/3 fullname).

Thanks & Regards,

Sharma Kvbk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check your host file settings the server's IP address must be missinh in the host file and the same adress must alson be present in the Tools->Internet Options->Connections->LAN Settings->Advanced .

Incase you can make the link then you are having the authorisation of SICF.

To view some objects authorisation of AuthorisationCode S_DEVELOP is also required.

Thnks

Sahil

raja_narayanan2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

i too got the same problem.... but i informed to basis team.... they activated SICF and some more thing which needs for webdynpro.

Please contact your basis team.

Hope this will help you...

Regards

Raja.

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This indeed has something to do with the services to be activated in SICF transaction.

This should be the path (not quite sure, no system at hand here):

/default_host/sap/public/bc/webdynpro/ViewDesigner.

all services to be activated:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/46/d28dfa34bb12bee10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Edited by: Micky Oestreich on Dec 19, 2008 6:05 PM