SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module to bind Installation and MPAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to bind a Installtion Number to a MPAN Number using a function module. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Karan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM BAPI_ISUPOD_GETFROMINSTLN to find MPAN / External PoD for an installation.

Import parameters:

Installation no

Date

FYI : You can get the Internal key for point of delivery (INT_UI) for installation (ANLAGE) from table EUIINSTLN and using the Internal key for point of delivery (INT_UI) you can get External PoD / MPAN (EXT_UI) from table EUITRANS.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me what is MPAN and table name or field name?

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM BAPI_ISUPOD_GETFROMINSTLN to find MPAN / External PoD for an installation.

Import parameters:

Installation no

Date

FYI : You can get the Internal key for point of delivery (INT_UI) for installation (ANLAGE) from table EUIINSTLN and using the Internal key for point of delivery (INT_UI) you can get External PoD / MPAN (EXT_UI) from table EUITRANS.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi,

The thing is I have a Installation number and am supplying a MPAN number. Now i want a function module which can bind this MPAN number to this Installtion Number.

You can also think of it this way: I want to bind a MPAN number to the POD number, using a function module.

I Specificaly need a FM to bind the MPAN to a Installtion/POD.

Do let me know your views on it.

Thanks,

Karan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Am not very sure if there is a FM to attach/create a PoD for an installation. The best way how you can do this is probably create a MDT with category NEWCUSTPOD. you can call this mdt using FM ISU_PRODUCT_IMPLEMENT.

This is the best approach to create TMD without errors.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Binno,

You reply was very helpful, but I would like to learn more about MDT. Is there any tutorial or site where i can learn more about MDT. I want to know in which other situations can we use the MDT and other things related to it.

In case you can share any useful information related to the same please share it with me:

karanchopra(DOT)kc(AT)gmail(DOT).com

0 Kudos

Hi,

you can get more information on Master Data Templates from the below link:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/EN/9d/a35085b8ac0f4e9da5d169a003e2d4/frameset.htm]

Thank you for the points.

Binno Don Thomas