cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyfigure copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have planning books which comprises of 001 version key figures and 000 version key figures.

The following is the Super User Data view:

Jan-09 Feb-09 Mar-09 9-Apr

Forecast (001) 1000 1200 1300 1400

Promotions (001) 100 200 300 400

Total Forecast ((001) 1100 1400 1600 1800

Total Forecast (000)

All the Key Users perform planning in 001 version , Super user has authority to approve the total forecast and copy to 000 version total forecast key figure.

I have to create a macro to achieve this , so that super user can execute macro from his data view to copy the key figure value of total forecast 001 to Total forecast 000 version.

I have checked all the macro functions in SAP Help but i could not find it.

We cannot use Copy Version management to copy because i cannot give authorization to user to perform this step.

please give your valuble opinion to me to achieve this.

regards

kanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scope a macro is limited to a data view if not at most to a planning book. you are talking about copying data between two versions that a macro cannot do. Use the transaction /sapapo/tscopy for this. You can create a variant in this screen, create a background job with this and let the user execute the job to get the copy done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

First of all I thank your for your reply.

Sorry for the delay to reply this thread.

We have used functional module to copy data with in the Dataview with different version.

This issue is ressolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanth,

I appreciate the feed back.

"We have used functional module to copy data with in the Dataview with different version."

Just for our knowledge, what function module did you use? Can you briefly explain the procedure?

Thanks.