Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move stock between storage bin

felix_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have some materials created in the past and are created in dummy storage bin.

Now we need to move this materials to the correct storage bin. How can I do move X units from a storage bin to other storage bin. Create a TR between storages bin??

Other question, how can I create manually with GR, a material in a storage bin, I mean how can associate a material to a storage bin.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

felix_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Many thanks,

After posting this message I have seen that inventory is active. The problem is that the invontery was partially posting, so I have erased the inventory with no counted positions.

Thans for your help

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are welcome.

Regards,

Prashant

felix_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Executing LT10 we have several position with status blocked and it is no possible to move the stock to another storage bin.it is possible to unblock this position?? Why is blocked, because the storage bin is not blocked for movements.

Thanks

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your statement I understand you are facing problem while TO creation through LT10. It seems you are getting destination bins which are blocked.

Storage bins get blocked if there is an open inventory document.If you are looking for a specific bin which is blocked then clear the relevant inventory document. Also it is possible that due to some reason supervisor blocks specific bin ,you can see it in LS06 & unblock it.

Hope this help you.

Regards,

Prashant

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned use LT10 for bin to bin transfer.

Secondly for allocating bin to material if you are talking about fixed bin then maintain bin WM view 2

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To move stock between st bins use LT01 Mvt 999 or if you are emtying a bin you can use LT10 mvt 999

To associate a material with a bin in the wn2 view in the material master enter a fixed bin, You will ned to enter st type when going in to the material master to see this as it is underneath le data

I hopethat this helps

Frenchy