Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Entension of LAC based on Rules

former_member203538
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a business requirement where in the time of LAC should get extended automatically based on rule that if there has been a Bid submitted before 5 minutes to the closure of the Auction, the Auction should get automatically get extended by another 5 minutes. For example say I have set the time limit of an auction to 60 minutes. Now if there is a bid between 55 to 60 minutes the time for auction close should become 65 minutes and so and so forth till there is no bid received in last 5 minutes where in it should get closed.

I searched SAP Help and other SDN Documents but did not find anything similar to the requirement.

Has any body encountered this issue earlier? Any idea to use which BADI to configure such a rule?

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard functionality in SRM 5.0. There is a section called Auto Extension in Header details. You can fill this with the required details and the system will auto-extend based on this setting.

Regards

Kathirvel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203538
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Marcin,

I am not a technical person.

Can you please let me have your confirmation whether the such business rule can be configured using these Function Modules and can they be integrated in std. flow.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Yes, they can. I done this in two project.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If standard LAC extension is not suitable for you then you must extend program.

Start from this FM's:

- BBP_LA_MSG_TIMEOUT_CHECK

- BBP_LA_BIZAPI_RETRIEVE_MSG

Regards,

Marcin