cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Web dynpro abap Application .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We Created Web dynpro abap Application, Application having one button when we click the button Popup window will come and application will diplay in back.

But now when the button is clicked poup window comes but the application in back is plain

what is the problem .

Give suggestion .

Regards

Krishnan R.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We Created Web dynpro abap Application, Application having one button when we click the button Popup window will come and application will diplay in back.

I didnt get you application will display in back means what?You mean the pop up appliation or main application.When you navigate from main application to pop up application ,the main application will blur i.e the standard feature.

If your pop up application is blank means you are not showing any elements on that.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I have Checked the Standard Application which u gave, It is correct . but We are doing this Project past three months that time all the back objects are visible but disable when we call the Popup.

Now only this problem comes . Is there any configuratioin problem like Custom Configuration,

Regards

Krishnan . R

pranav_nagpal2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

can you please provide the code for more clarity as this is a standard thing which behaves in a manner that if popup appears main view you wont be able to access but still it wont display you any blank thing.......

it might occur if you are invalidating the context node before popup.... so please check for this one also.....

regards

pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For testing purpose, I Created one Sample Application in Client system by keeping only one button in application

I wrote coding in that button action using the Method create_popup_to_confirm to call confirmation box , i haven't written any other code exept this.

At runtime, when i click the button confirmation box will comes but button in main window is not visible.

I did the same thing in our Id1 system it working fine and button in main window also visible. but it is not working in Client system .

what is the Problems ...

Give suggestion .

Regards

Krishnan R.

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

It might have been an issue which SAP has fixed through some note. So the differential behavior in the 2 systems might have to do something with the patch levels. Try comparing the release levels of your 2 systems. I guess that your IDES must be at a higher release level.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In main appplication i have one button and ALv table , when i click the button in main window Popup confirmation window comes with yes or no button , but in back main window is blank .

Give suggestion

regards

Krishnan R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

That is standard functionality.When you called pop up view the background view is blur.If you want check these programs.

WDR_TEST_POPUP_TO_CONFIRM

WDR_TEST_POPUP_TO_CONF_N