cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vfx3 (new)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My question basically was my process is order and then billing.and its a order releated billing and all config is set like that.Even the billing relevance at itemcat level is order rel billing.In VOFA config is there is not option to put order rel billing in billing cat.Now when i am billing it system by default is picking up L (del rel billing)in VBRK FKTYP.Please let me know what exactly is the config that pulls this value.For credit memos it is pulling it properly but invoices its pulling L in this field.

Thanks for all replies

Reply from Rajesh Banka

I am sure you must have check the point mentioned below, but it would be nice if you could revisit the configuration as under:

1. Check Item Catgory through Transaction Code: VOV7. Ensure that Billing relevance is maintained as 'B'.

2. Also check copy control settings at item level in Transaction Code: VTFA. Check that at Item category level, the settings are similar to Item Category of 'TAD'

Please update if the problem still exist.

Dear Rajesh

I have made all these settings and my item category infact is TAD.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ES SD

I have checked this in the main program of billing and i see this value is defaulted,hard coded.Please sith an abapper debug and verify what is happening.If i have time i will just check and let you know.

Further i would like to appreciate your interest in getting the answer and i dont find any valid reason why the earlier threads were abruptly closed.I recommend the moderators to just do a reality check for themselves on this.

Thanks

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I recommend the moderators to just do a reality check for themselves on this.

Does anyone around here know a senior manager from the Mumbai offices of Cap Gemini?

The moderators would like to bring a little reality check to an end.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reality check will be initiated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ES,

From your previous threads, I came to know that you have done all the changes suggested, In Item category, Copy controls, etc... Alternatively also please make sure that you delete the copy controls maintained from Delivery to Billing ( if really not required ).

Guys correct me if I am wrong...

Vishal