cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 500

Former Member
0 Kudos

HII,

More specific to the last thread , this is the exact error which is seen when tried to run the application on PDA.

Kindly see to it .

Regards,

Shivaani

Error: 500

java.lang.VerifyError at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass() at org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveClassLoader.loadClass() at org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveServletLoader.loadClass() at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet() at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init() at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service() at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service() at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService() at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service() at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection() at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt() at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run() at java.lang.Thread.run()

Edited by: Shivaani Tripathi on Dec 19, 2008 11:57 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shivaani,

Error 500 is a generic error.

As mentioned by Veeraraagavan, there can be innumerable reasons for this error.

Would you please copy/paste the trace file so that this can be analysed in detail?

Kind regards,

Himanshu Limaye

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assuming you are using Mobile 7.1 as nothing is mentioned about the version.

As per the javadoc the error description is :

Thrown when the "verifier" detects that a class file, though well formed, contains some sort of internal inconsistency or security problem.

Please try recompliling the corresponding java classes.

Also chek the compilation level of the classes in the IDE.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIII,

I am sorry dint mention that.

Actually I am using MI 7.0.

I will do whatever is sugested by you and will revert back soon.

Regards,

Shivaani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shivaani,

This can be due to many reasons.

1. File Corruption - Solution - Fully remove and redeploy the app to the device.

2. Bad application deployment - Solution - Fully remove and redeploy the app to the device.

3. Bad build of application - Solution - Rebuild the application in NWDS creating new war file, shutdown MI in the device, place war file in webapps folder, delete the app folder - start MI,

4. Problem with MI Client Installation / JVM Installation - Remove and Reinstall CrEme and MI client onto the device.

Please mark the question as answered if my (or others') post solved your problem.

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shivaani,

Error 500 is a generic error.

As mentioned by Veeraraagavan, there can be innumerable reasons for this error.

Would you please copy/paste the trace file so that this can be analysed in detail?