SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article Not listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

An article(X) is marked for discontinuation for the site "Y" and now I tried to do listing again through WSP4(individual listing) or WSM3 (Mass listing). System gives the message "Listing created/ changed" but when I checking through WSL3, it shows article is not listed. When creating PO for the particular article and site, system throws a error 01. Error detail is

"Material X is not listed in plant Y for the specified delivery date (or procurement period). One of the following errors occurred during the listing check:

Error 01

The material is generally not listed for the plant.

Error 02

The material is not listed for the plant for the period specified.

Error 03

The material listing has been rescinded by an exclusion for the specified period.

Error 06

The material is not listed for the promotion.

Error 08

The material is not listed for the plant throughout the specified period.

Error 10

The material is only listed as a BOM component for the specified period."

When checking the table WLK1, the X article's valid from & to dates are maintained as 00.00.0000 & 00.00.0000 and status is 5 (Article discontinuation).

Now I want to do listing again. listing not working in the WSP4 & WSL3 for the X article and Y site.

Is there any other options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question: You need to have article X listed in site Y active, correct? Under the listing procedure what is the validity period?

It looks like the issue is the listing status is 5.

Is there anyone who knows how to change the listing status?

Edited by: Terry Lugay on Dec 27, 2008 6:38 PM

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question: You need to have article X listed in site Y active, correct? Under the listing procedure what is the validity period?

It looks like the issue is the listing status is 5.

Is there anyone who knows how to change the listing status?

Edited by: Terry Lugay on Dec 27, 2008 6:38 PM

0 Kudos

hi Terry,

your are correct. There is no problem with validity (Giving the current date to 31.12.999). Does any one know how to change listing status in the Table(WLK1) which had marked discontinuation?

0 Kudos

I am not sure if you have resolved the issue. I have done some testing and did the following:

1. WRF_DIS_SEL was used to discontinue.

2. WSM3 was used to list.

Results - it was not instantenous, but it took a few minutes and the assortment for the article was active.