Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy view of easy cost planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem in Easy cost planning.

I have created an appropriation request (IMA11), and I have maintained estimated soct material waise in variants tab - plan values.

Ex: materail number Plant Qty Total Price Total Value

12345 1000 1 1200 1200

12458 1000 1 2500 2500

Total: 3700

Created the Project definition and WBS elelemt from Appropriation request (measures tab)

I have got the budget distributed through IM52 at the time of budget distribution its copied from planned cost menu path in IM52 screen Edit - Copy View - 05 PLanned cost.

then planning the project through CJ20N, then clicked on Easy cost planing button on the top of the screen.

Its prompting a new screen with the only button Create Cost Estimate.

When I click on that its getting into another screen Project: change easy cost planning.

Here only two lines are coming with value 0, its not copying the value what I mentioned in Appropriation request Cost estimate.

Can any one please help me out why this is not coying? are there any setting missing in IMG?

Please guide me on this as I'm in a imjplementation project now.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two methods

One with using Planning form and other without it.

For without Planning form.

After you have clicked on Show item View, you select the Item Category as service, material .etc from drop down menu.

Then select resource for drop down menu for particular material or service.

Enter plant, qty, price come from master and cost element.

This way you can add more items and then confirm.

For planning form,

first you will have to define it costing model using CKCM

You can define charactistics like Length and Depth in Transaction CT04.in ur case Personnel time and Addtl costs.

Then you can assign these characteristics to the Costing Model in Transaction CKCM.

You Can Define Derivation rules, where you can derive the values related to particular service.

E.g. Create Costing model Area.

Then assign characteristics length, width.

Then define derivation rules, select source such as service.

Then Double Click on Quantity field. It will take you to another screen, here you can define formula like

Area= Length * Width.

Now in ECP you can enter values and check the results.

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any Updates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

No, I didnt get any clue on that, i tried all the costing variants and checked its not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have got the solution for the above.

Goto IMG-Investment Managment - Appropriation Request - Master Data - Control Data - Maintain Appropriation Request Type.

In the Appropriation Rquest Type under the screen allowed Measure click on Copy Cost View.

Then tryu performing the Appropriation request with Cost planning after approval of the appropriation request, create the Measure and activate the WBS Element, at that time click on copy planned vlaues.

Goto CJ20N there clcik on Cost Estimate, then we will get the cost planning from the Appropriation Request.

thanks and Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone please help me out on this issue?