cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Adapter Servers Can't active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,expert

I have configured the SAP Adapter as per the sap note- 1060673 and 1062037,but can't active sap adapter server in AC 5.3.

http://host:50000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/grc~ccappcomp/ComplianceCalibrator

(Configuration--sap adapter)

Error Message:

VIRSAHR_01: Cannot execute BAPI ReadTable: failed to create or init instance of model 'com.virsa.cc.modelvirsahr_01.BAPI_VIRSAHR_01' in scope APPLICATION_SCOPE with instanceId 'null': failed to create instance of model 'com.virsa.cc.modelvirsahr_01.BAPI_VIRSAHR_01': no jcoMetadata found for RFC function '/VIRSA/SEARCH_DATA'! Please verify, that your model is consistent with the ABAP backend: 'NW7'.

java.lang.NullPointerException

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Huang,

Have you configured JCo for Model and Metadata both? If yes, did you test that both of them are working?

Regards,

Alpesh

SAP GRC Manager(PwC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we set them up and tested them both the metadata and the model. that is why we are confused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever get this fixed? if so how?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huang,

Are you talking about RAR/CC here or are you trying to configure RT (Risk Terminator) with RAR/CC? When you talk about SAP Adapter, it has to do with RT configuration.

Why are you using VIRSAHR JCo??

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to get RAR CC to work. no Risk Terminator at this point.

The basis guys set up the JCo connector and used the VIRSAHR if that is my problem I will tell them that. I was told that it didnt matter which metadata and model was used and the connection works when tested in Content Administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you have logon group defined for your backend system.PLz ask the basis guys .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish

>have to create 4 RFC's connections from the backend system to the GRC system.The RFC's names are

>a) SLD_NUC

>b) SLD_UC

>c) LCRSAPRFC

>d) SAPSLDAPI

Do you have an sap standard note or documents which actually describes the steps. Also are these steps for AC 5.3 as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know whether there is a standarad SAP note.We followed this procedure as we didnt have landscape in our backend systems .So we established a local SLD and got the backend system into our sld and created those RFC's .I am not quite sure how it works when the Backend system has a sld and the GRC system just needs to get into that SLD .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. We have verified the SLD, We have checked the Jco connection in Maintain JCo Destinations have tested them they are successful, have Pinged and they are fine also.

When we attempt to bring data back we get the error:

VIRSAHR: Cannot execute BAPI UserList: failed to create or init instance of model 'com.virsa.cc.modelvirsahr.BAPI_VIRSAHR' in scope APPLICATION_SCOPE with instanceId 'null': failed to create instance of model 'com.virsa.cc.modelvirsahr.BAPI_VIRSAHR': no jcoMetadata found for RFC function '/VIRSA/SEARCH_DATA'! Please verify, that your model is consistent with the ABAP backend: 'SC5'.

We have verified all the connections and setting and can not find anything wrong.

We get the same error from CCDebugger:

any help greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We also faced the same issue when our backend system was ecc 6.0 with support pack levels very low and RTA's not having been applied .Once the RTA's were applied and support pack levels were upgraded as mentioned in the installation guide the error got resolved .One more thing is that you will have to create 4 RFC's connections from the backend system to the GRC system.The RFC's names are

a) SLD_NUC

b) SLD_UC

c) LCRSAPRFC

d) SAPSLDAPI

These RFC's need to be maintained in the backend system.You will have to go to sm59 and under tcp/ip connections create them if they are not there.If they are there then in gateway options give the gateway details of the GRC system and give any program ID .But that program id must be regstered in visual administrator i.e in your GRC system.For registering the program id's Launch the visual administrator in that there will be 2 nodes dispatcher and server .Expand server under that there will be several nodes .Expand the services node .In that there will be JCO RFC PROVIDER .In that register the programs and test the RFC's in the backend system.If you are still facing the problem then please contact me

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you register the programs in visual administrator please see that they are started .And one more thing do you have SLD configured if not then you need to configure a local sld and get the backend system into your local SLD .If you want the procedure for that i can tell you but what is the scenario plz tell then i will tell the procedure to get the backend system data into our landscape i.e the GRC landscape .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these things -

Your JCO connection is done and test is successful.

Your conenctor in CC is done and test connection is successful.

JCO connections correspond to respective backend servers. If your SLD is not configured properly, JCo connection will not work. If Jco is not fine,then CC connector and adaptive server will also not work.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, sabita

JCo destination 'cg16' was sucessfully tested with user 'ALEX'

Connection to System Landsape Directory (SLD) was successfully tested.

Create an RFC at the backend to make my SAP Adapter Work,this RFC test error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What about JCO VIRSAHR_01 ? is it tested?