cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem printing SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am printing the invoices using SMARTFORMS. I hav used a template in window to print the totals like total amount.

for some invoices everything works fine. And for some invoices I am getting error 'Table does not fit in window'.

I also debugged and found out that at run time width of table is getting changed which is strange.And print goes into error.

Any suggestions as why this width is getting change at runtime???

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a common problem for the line items when it gets increased. please check the layout and check whether you have configuresd you next page or not.

Please check the windows some minor problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the window size was not configured correctly.

Now I resized properly and my issue is solved.

Thanks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please increase the window size, so that table fits with in the size of the window..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know the where the error is..........at runtime my table width is automatically getting increased.........I am not able to understand why??

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the tab positions inside each of the cells exceeds the total length, we will run into such runtime error. This can be fixed by matching the expected output length of each of the cells and also the total length of the cells width to the row total length. We had similar issue and the runtime issue was solved after this was rectified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dillip,

you can trace the error in smartform using T-Code smartform_trace giving the name of the page and window.

after that run the smartform and check where is the error.

Regards,

Mona.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if ur template's size is less than ur window size.