Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation Level in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

Please find my scenario as below

1. User A is allowed to amend everything in Sales Order accept changing Delivery Block field

2. User B is only allowed to change Delivery Block field in sales order, other fields are grey out

3. User C is only allowed to enter 1 storage location in outbound delivery. For example there are 10 that can be selected but only 1 particular storage location that can be chosen, the rest are blocked.

Is there a standard way to do this through Basis?

Regards,

LEE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

To block a user in creating delivery with reference to sales order i mean one user is allowed to create only sales order if he tries to deliver system will not allow him this functionality is achieved by status profile in vov8 or vov7, but your case need to remove only block by one user others has to be greyed i think as per our friends says it is by user profile.

Regards,

Arun.

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

We need to identify the specific transactions and authorizations which need to be imparted.

Basis consultant will create User roles accordingly and assign them to the specific users by creating the User profiles.

He can individually control the access at the field level also.

So specify your requirement clearly to the basis administrator.

Regards,

Ranjith Gavalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lee,

T. Code: PFCG

Create User-Roles as per the requirement.

T. Code: SU01

Assign Appropriate Roles in to User-Profiles --> Roles.

Assist, you BASIS-Admin, while "Maintaining Authorization Data and Generating Profile".

Best Reagrds,

Amit

Note: Please refer to my post, in following thread. This will give you some idea:

[Authorization|]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

There is a standard way to give authorisations for the required persons based on their "User id's".For this pls contact your BASIS person.

Regards,

Mohan.