Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve shopping cart - button missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

SRM 4.0, server 5.5, ECS, backend ECC 6.0

I am seeing a strange case here in my system - usually we only use SC approval via emails, but in some cases it can be necessary to log on to SRM and approve it through the ITS. However, when the delivery date is in the past, the SC approval cannot be carried out; therefore the approver goes to Change mode to change the delivery date in the SC. Here's the funny thing: After changing the SC's date everything seems to be OK, but going to the 3rd screen there is no SAVE or ORDER button; only Check and Back... Have you seen this behaviour before; I know for a fact that this button used to be here... 😐 Therefore the SC cannot be approved through the inbox in ITS; any idea as to how I can make this button reappear?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Thats the standard behaviour & its correct!

This is because, at the item overview, by default, Approved Radio button is selected. Hence, after change all you would need is to do a save, which in turn Approves the Item.

Cheers,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash.

Yeah - you misunderstood me. There is neither an Approve button nor the SAVE button - therefore I cannot continue!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Do you see the green tick mark (Approve) in the Initial Approval screen. Do you also see the Save button in the Item over view screen.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again.

Yes, the green tick is there in initial screen; but I can't approve it from the initial screen, because the SC's delivery date is expired, therefore I have to enter the SC and change it from the approval screen. And within this screen I do not have any save button in the third step... 😐

Former Member
0 Kudos

It just occured to me, that the SC is a total of 5 lines, where this approval only applies for 1 of the lines - could this be the reason why there are no SAVE button in the approval??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alternatively, could you ask the requester to change the delivery date & resubmit the Item, if this Approver is the first or the only Approver.

Cheers

Akash

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

I have checked in my system and it's working fine. Please check approver's authorisations and aslo check whether he can modify any shopping cart apart from above one.

Thanks

Ravi