cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type should accept a zero value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a manual condiiton type in my pricing procedure but the problem is that currently it is not acccepting a 0 value.

Can we change any feature of that condition type so that it can acccept a 0 value manually?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this situation, you can make this condition automatic {with condition records} wherein you'd be able to maintain the codition record for this condtion type with value ZERO... it will work then only..

But, why do you want this kind of settings as it makes no sense to have a condtion type with ZERO value.. I suspect you want to stop the value to pass to FI... right ?

Hrishi

Edited by: Hrishikesh Bhalwankar on Dec 19, 2008 7:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Hrishikesh. You are correct.

I have to stop the values getting into FI.

To be more precise, I want to have a sales order with only tax conditions that should go to a Tax account and not the revenue account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not want to pass values to FI for that condition type.

Do not assign a/c key in pricing procedure for that condition type. So system will not post these values to FI.

Select the field manual in pricing procedure for that condition type, so need to enter condition type in sales order.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make all the other cond types as Non-mandatory and then you can have only the tax cond types and rest all can have a Zero value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at below options:

- Option one : If you don't want to pass the value to FI then mark it as statisctical

- Option two: Secondly, if you want that tax amount not to be passed on to your customer then create one condition for tax {which you have already created} which will pick the amount from tax code/tax condition record and in ur pricing procedure create one more condition which will pick value from above condition.. by which the amount of both the conditions will knock off.. and nothing will be passed to customer.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

A zero value is like not giving any value to this condition type at all and this can always be done provided you have not marked this cond type as 'Mandatory' in your pricing procedure.

Check if the cond type is marked as 'Mandatory' or not.

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

No it is not possible to maintain Value Zero to the condition type alternatively as suggested by other consultants you can maintain negligible value of 0.001.

regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think this is not possible through configuration.

Alternative is this: manually enter 0.01 or 0.001 which is negligible amount.

Hope this will help.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Maintain your Condition Type as Positive and Negative in Plus/Minus Box in Control Data 1.

This may help...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you set an upper/lower limits for conditions. Hope it can help.

Ray