cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I Have a requirement , for my client we need to configure a Contract for our client

The specific requirements are as follows :-

1) they want to create a contract system ...capturing info such as contract number article number and value and periodic billing dates .....there will not be any qty and value based billing.

2) They want to raise a billing document directly with reference to contract (no release sales order is required )

can you , please let me know the details such as contract type and other config details through which this can be acheived .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can try this with Rental Contract(QP), that has the same periodic billing in it(Item Category MVN).

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am able to create the contract .I have also specified the billing date before which billing should not happen ...but whn i am trying to raise a billing against the contract ......it is not stopping me if I choose to bill customer based on previous date than billing cycle ??

can you please help and tell me what all setting need to be done ......so that mine periodic billing van work

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go thru the documentation in the link provided

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/5606a8545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Regards

vamsi javaji