cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG: IDOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any specific process to import an Idoc in the metadata because when i imported an Idoc directly by using the tab create, i am facing a error while testing the file to Idoc scenario.

Thanks in advance

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Metadata gets filled at runtime. If you have changed IDOC after running scenario, delete metadata for the message at XI ( T Code: IDX2) and run it. (at XI)

Make sure that Logical System has Outbound/Inbound message type assigned (WE20at R/3) & (IDX1 at XI)

If you have problem retrieving/getting

config at XI end:

SM59: RFC Destination - <SID>CLNT<INS> (target host, system number points to ABAP Server : Client: xxx, user abcd). Check that remote logon works without asking for username/pwd.

at R/3:

Create logical system names in SALE/BD54:

SM59: RFC Destination for XI (same pattern)

SM59: RFC destination to self

SXMB_ADM : Integration Engine configuration: Change Global definition:

Role: Application system

Corresponding Integration Server: http://<host>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear nikhil,

i am slao getting same sort of problem, when i deleted the IDX2 metadata entries and tryied to reimport it i am getting the Error like this I::000.

as u said check the rfc destination in xi side, when i am trying remote loging it is asking for uid and pwd.. what need to be done to avid this....

regards,

navneet

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

probably username and password given at RFC destination is wrong. specify right pair of credentials (Case sensitive).

nikhil

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the userid of type communication data and password should be in caps letters in RFC destination.

While you are testing remote log it should not prompt userid and password. So use Communication data user to with password in caps.

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Metadata inport in idx2 is not a mandatory step for configuring a scenario. You may directly run the scenario and paste the error faced here.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shivaram,

copy paste the error, so that we can analyse the issue and give possible answer for the same.

Regards

Praveen