cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source System Problem after system refresh in RSA1 trx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have R/3 4.7 Test source system created in our SCM 2007 Test System. The source system check was OK.

The R3 Test system was refreshed with Production data few days back and now my source system is not working. When i perform Source System check it says:

**********************************************************************************

BI unknown in source system

BI IDoc type ZSSB006 is not the same as source system IDoc type

**********************************************************************************

I performed following steps in R3 Test system after its system refresh:

1. Created logcal system and created RFC.

2. Created port in trx we21.

3. Created partner profile in trx we20.

4. For the outbound parameter RSSEND, I had to create idoc type that should be same as in my SCM system i.e. ZSSB006.

5. Created idoc type using trx we30 as a copy of RSSEND and added entry in table EDIMSG. Now, i could also create outbound parameter RSSEND with idoc type ZSSB006.

After performing the above steps i also replicated the datasources for the R3 Test source system, but its still showing above error.

I also checked the RSBASIDOC table in SCM test system. It has correct entry for my source system. But there is no such entry in RSBASIDOC table in the R3 test system.

Someone pls help me.

Regards,

Chintan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created entry in RSBASIDOC table in R3 using function module RSAP_BIW_CONNECT_40. This solved the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Need to restore the All Dalaload connection settings after refresh the system which either R/3 or SCM.

RSA1 -> select the Source system -> Right click -> Restore , It'll ask the connecon paramters like RFC , method of activations. Then check the connection test of the Source system .

Check the the note for further info...

Note 886102 - System Landscape Copy for SAP BW and NW BI

Hope halp you...

Regards,

Sureshram