cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message in adapter engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We monitor messages in adapter engine through RWB.

Can anyone tell me where these messages are stored?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Various XI Tables stores information Regarding messages.

look these ABAP tables in XI

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it has the misconception that RWB uses the same data base as of sxmb_moni.

but this is not true. actually RWB has a java componenet and IE is a abap componenet.

RWB getting tha data from SXMB_MONI db(abap table) through the jrfc call and storing it into the XI_AF_MSG table. this can be verified because, when u try to fatch payload for the sych message in RWB ,it is showing payload is deleted to save memory . but the same message with the payload can be displayed at SXMB_MONI .but for this u need to set the retention period at sxmb_adm---intigration engine configuration.by default value for this is 0 days.please have a look of below link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/xi%252btables

the XI_AF_MSG_AUDIT table stored the detail of all the audit log.thats why the no of entrieds in this table is more than XI_AF_MSG table.

now Q is how to access these DB.

these DB can be access through the DB tool say SQLplus.

to get the total no of entries byststus u can use the fllowing query.

select status, count(1) as

current_number from sap[sid]db.xi_af_msg

group by status;

regards,

navneet

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The table name is XI_AF_MSG and XI_AF_MSG_AUDIT. These could be accessible using the standard SQL statement. But you may require to use <Schema Name>.<Table Name>.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your answers.

I have a query.

SXMSPMAST table is for Integration Engine. My doubt is, does it contain messages in adapter engine also?

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, adapter engine messages also takes reference from this table only.

Thanks!

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A bit mis directed

The tables mentioned above are for Integration Engine as you correctly said. These are not for Adapter Engine. The message gets stored in java dictionary table of java stack

Regards,

Prateek

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prateek, I said so because when I was trying to filter the messages in message monitoring for a gap of long period and simultaneously i looked into SM50. It was sequentially reading from the same table SXMSPMAST.

Please help in clearifying if this is not so and if the tables are different then the names.

Thanks!

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek,

Ideally it should not be the same table, but still I am not able to find out the right table. I'll wait for some more messages in adpter engine and will try to find out the exact table names.

Thanks Again

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These messages are stored in tables SXMSPMAST(1/2),SXMSPCLUR(1/2) and some more tables contain message GUID for these messages.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The messages are stored in the Table.

SXMSPMAST---->Integration Engine: Message Queue (Master)

SXMSSYERR---->XMS: System Error Error Codes

SXMSCLUP -

>XMB: Property Cluster

SXMSCLUR -

>XMB: Resources Cluster

Thanks,

Indrani.