cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regulatory Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to know the details regarding Regulatory check process and how it can be addressed in SAP? we have SAP R/3 4.6c version

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think i have answered your question

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you can either upgrade to ECC or adjust with specific developements so as to accomodate your requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Arun

can you just high light on the volume of development required. we have EHS 2.7B with support pack 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

there is as such no regulatory check functionality you have to develope it from scratch. it can go to a significant ammount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

regulatory check process is a process of checking the salability of the material. the material consists of substances. there are specific regulations which puts ban or restriction on substances in there region. so duringg the supply chain transaction particularly during sales the substance's position (allowed/restricted/banned) will be checked against the corresponding regulatory list. this functionality is now a days mandatory so that the organisations will adhere to the compliance. Again this functionality can also be used for checkin the banned country list, blackisted vendor etc.

this functionality is supported in SAP REACH solution. but in 4.6c you have to go for customer specific developement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

does any patch solve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No you have to go for SRC 1.1 or do the specific developements in 4.6c.

Edited by: arun rajaguru on Dec 19, 2008 6:52 AM