cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vfx3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderators Julius Bussche and Laxmipati

(I had to open this thread again since my issue is not solved.For the first time i am feeling on this forum like it has become a point show and i realise now with what laxmipati has done closing the thread and giving points for himself for an irreleavant answer)

For rest of sd collegues on forum,

My question basically was my process is order and then billing.and its a order releated billing and all config is set like that.Even the billing relevance at itemcat level is order rel billing.In VOFA config is there is not option to put order rel billing in billing cat.Now when i am billing it system by default is picking up L (del rel billing)in VBRK FKTYP.Please let me know what exactly is the config that pulls this value.For credit memos it is pulling it properly but invoices its pulling L in this field.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi "ES SD",

The thread you are refering to is here =>

I assigned the points to those who had tried to help you before you started ranting and using many "!!!!!!!" and rejected it from the forum for this reason. Lakshmipati did not assign any ponits to himself (moderators cannot do this either).

As mentioned there, please respect the forum rules and do not throw a tantrum just because you think you are anonymous and others are not.

In such cases, those threads will be locked, your user IDs will be investigated and worste-comes-worse your user IDs (all of them) will be deleted if this is repeated.

We do not have many rules here, but they are good ones and we will enforce them.

Cheers,

Julius

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again and again you are deviating the forum rules. Without knowing the truth, dont put the blame on me. The fact was I have never awarded the points for myself, nor locked nor deleted the thread. First try to ensure NOT to hurt others at any cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sure you must have check the point mentioned below, but it would be nice if you could revisit the configuration as under:

1. Check Item Catgory through Transaction Code: VOV7. Ensure that Billing relevance is maintained as 'B'.

2. Also check copy control settings at item level in Transaction Code: VTFA. Check that at Item category level, the settings are similar to Item Category of 'TAD'

Please update if the problem still exist.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the copy control from sale order to billing is properly set. If you have 'Z' order type and billing document, copy it from standard and change as per your requirement.

Check in VoV8 whether you have updated billing type in order related billing.

Check the item category, whether relevant for billing.

Sam