cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDDispatcherException error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm having some issues with webdynpro environment (sorry I've no programming skills,I'm a sysadmin) with our portal SP14.

For example when I try to access the nwa webdynpro it crashes with the following error in defaultX.trc :

The error is: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.api.WDDispatcherException: Requested deployable object 'sap.com/tclmwebadmi

nmainframewd' and application 'html' are not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL.

There are other WD that sometimes raise the same exception..

In visual administrator -> server->deploy I can see the WD started without errors.

I saw there's a patch for the WD SP14 environemnt, could this solve my problem?

Do you have any suggestion ?

Many thanks and regards,

Michele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, has there been any resolution to this issue. We too are experiencing a similar problem.

Thank you,

Uriel Wong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://host:port/nwa works fine..but when trying to access java system reports for example I had the issue above.

This exception appears also in some application deployed on the portal..

I found also a jmx exception :

Error#1#/System/Security/destinations#Java###An error occurred while reading the destination , type . The error was .#3#sap.com/tcjejmxwsconnectorsp/PCP/lipopk01#HTTP#<--Locali

zation failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.exception.io.IOResourceBundle', ID='No such destination sap.com/tcjejmxwsconnector

sp/PCP/lipopk01 of type HTTP exists ', Arguments: []--> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, ke

y No such destination sap.com/tcjejmxwsconnectorsp/PCP/lipopk01 of type HTTP exists #

Please note that we have a clustered db/scs (as per sap ha docs) with central instance and application server running on 2 other hosts. We're running on HP UX

It seems it can't connect through lipopk01 (the scs host) with http protocol (firewall is ok)..

Any ideas?

Many thanks again and regards,

Michele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michele, could you solve the issue?

We are running into the same problems.

kr, Wolfgang Moser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you show us the URL that you use to start the application?

Armin