cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG: File to Idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a File to Idoc scenario.When i test the scenario i am facing an error ( ie ERROR 1:000) in SXMB_MONI. I have checked regarding this error in the SDN and found that , the particular Idoc which i need to post in not present in the metadata. When i tried to inport it in metadata , i am facing the similar error ( ie ERROR 1:000). Can anyone please help me in solving this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an authorization issue but you can still solve it if the idoc you are using in the scenario is already present for some other system. Create a port in IDX1 and pass the RFC Destination of the target system. Open the transaction IDX2 and check if there exists any system under which same IDOC is used. If yes, select the IDOC and say COPY, it ask for target Port, pass the name of the port you have created in IDX1. Now test the scenario again.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sivarama Krishna,

This is happen when error couldnt pick up necessary error message from XI/PI Runtime environment.

Please go through the content of SAP Note: 940313 to resolve the issue. Hope this will help u out.

Error message: "::000"

Solution:

This error occurs if the central XI system tries to load the IDoc metadata from the sending system by RFC. There may be several different reasons for the failure of the metadata import, the error is not transferred in full by tRFC completely, and this results in the error message above.

User cannot log onto sending system

User/password/client is not correct or the user is logged due to

too many failed logons.

Activities in sender system ABC:

Transaction SM21 contains entries for failed logons.

Activities in the central XI system:

Determine the sending port from the IDoc control record of the IDoc. If the ID of the sending system has the value "ABC", the value of the sending port is "SAPABC". You will find the RFC destination used for the "SAPABC" sending port with the lowest client in Transaction IDX1. In Transaction SM59, you will find the RFC destination containing the maintained logon data .

User does not have the required authorizations

Activities in the sender system ABC:

In Transaction SM21, you will find entries relating to authorization problems and more exact details.

Contact your system administrator and, if necessary, assign the user the required roles in user administration.

IDoctyp/Cimtyp cannot be loaded

Activities in sender system ABC:

In the sender system, you can check your IDoc types in Transaction WE30 (IDoc type editor) Take note not only of the errors, but also of the warnings.

The most common errors are:

- IDoc type or segments not released

- Segments that no longer exist are listed in the IDoc type

- Data elements that do not exist in the DDIC are assigned to fields in the segment.

Contact your system administrator and correct these errors in the IDoc type.

Hope this is help ful for your issue hunt.

Best Regards

Praveen Kumar

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivarama,

For this error you need to check the RFC destination in the XI system.

And also findout that the UserId and password in the logon tab is valide or not. Test the connection once.

You can test the RFC destination and also test the Remotec Connection is working fine or not by using the SM59.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In XI system, check RFC destination which is pointing to R3. (you will find RFC destiantion from Tr IDX1)

Goto Transaction SM59, from menu option, test->connection and test->authorization.

Regards,

Sreenivas.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Test Remote login in RFC destination and look Remote login Authorization