SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is oil - best practice documents or test cases

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have got new project , and that is a oil and gas IS solution project. i want to learn oil and gas from scratch. can any body help me in understanding this project. did any body got any test case or blue print documents of any test case ? actually i have searched in SAP market place , thee is a best practice for almost all OS solution, but not for is oil and gas,

can any body help me with white papers are some personal stored documents , or suggesting me any text book which has got literature on domain knowledge of oil and gas.business

thanks in advance

akhil

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

It better to seaching in SAP Market, you find some useful documents, more over you get related documents in SAP Solution map for IS SAP Oil industry value chain.

if you have user ID and password, you will get excess to the Solution map by selecting cltr and click the link and find all the documents in different module of SAP IS Oil.

check also this link.

http://www.sap.com/industries/oil-gas/pdf/0119mySAPOilGas-Upstream-v3.pdf.

Best Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

Can you share any Business Blueprints or Test cases on IS oil as i need them for an IS oil project which is about to start in a week or two. thanks for your help in advance.