cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signature...!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am working on Digital Signature for Notifications.. I have gone through the SPRO, but to my surprise I didnt find the Digital Signature folder in my SPRO. Kindly help me out on this. I am working on ECC 6.0 and it should have that, but its missing. Plz help.

Best Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii...

I have checked the Document Management but i couldnt relate it with my Digital Signature..

Please give us much inputs. Thanks you.

Best Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

for setting the digital signature you have to set the status as locked in the document status.

Also define the digital signature strategy as follows

How to config for Digital Signature in DMS

The required settings are made under

a)Document Management ->Approval->Define individual Signature .

b)Document Management ->Approval->Define Signature strategy .

2. Assign a signature strategy to the document status .

3. Also the required settings are made in customizing under

Document Management - Control data - Define Document Types (DC10) - Define document status.

Assign a signature strategy to the document status (As per point no.1 in sign start).

4. Save the changes.

5. Create DIR

6. In DIR once the Document status is set for required digital signature, the system informs you that a digital signature is required. Yellow warning will come, enter two times.

7. The Digital Signature dialog box appears. Enter your comment in the text field. Select the individual signature that is assigned to your authorization group in the Signatures to be executed section and enter the password .Then save it again.6) you can see this digital signaure again, in cv03n, go to top menu Environment --> digital signature. You will get all the details.

Thus the Digital signature process has been completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

Follow the path,,,

SPRO>Quality Management>Environment>Central Functions>Define Authorization Groups and Digital Signature-->Define Authorization Groups and Digital Signature

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srikanth

You can find the digital signature settings in spro>>documentmanagement>>approval>>....

Plz award points if found useful.

Thanks

Prasad