cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while changing the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks in advance.i am trying to change already created sales order in va02.system is throwing an err "the sales document cannot be blocked".my purpose is to create a delivery with reference to this sales order..when i try to create delivery with this same order it gives the err "you cannot block the transaction at the moment".

Thanks

Raks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Can you Please confirm, whether any Subsequent-Processes have been carried-out (i.e. Delivery-Shipment etc..) for this Sales Order?

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

yup..theres been a delivery in process..

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

As our friend says check the schedule line first is it confirmed order qty and try delivery before that see if you have any delivery block in order if you don't have any block in sales order, once you get that error double click and see what response you get from performance assistant, see if you could locate the area were u get the problem.

Regards,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Come out from the transaction, and try again to create delivery. If it your your trainign system, go to SM12 and see whther any locked entires are there, if there then delete the locked entires and re-try to create the delivery.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raks

Can you eloborarte what exact changes you did ijn Sale order?

If not please check the Schedule line & Schedule line category for requested material.

Thanks

Saurabh